PeRC collaborates with clinics and community organizations to implement a best practice model for screening and referring children and families with Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
Recognizing each clinic and provider’s needs and workflows are unique, PeRC assists partner clinics with training, workflow design, and evaluation planning to prepare providers and staff to support children and families with ACEs.
Through coordination and staffing led by PeRC, community organizations are matched to clinics and set-up to receive requests for services. Creating this network of care between the clinics and resources helps buffer the effects of ACEs and toxic stress.
- Carpinteria Health Care Center
- Franklin Health Care Center
- Lompoc Valley Pediatric Care Center
- Santa Barbara Neighborhood Clinics
- Santa Maria Health Care Center
- Sansum Hitchcock Pediatrics
Contact us to learn more about how your clinic can participate in PeRC.